We’re looking for an instructor with hat-making experience and a desire to share this knowledge.
Hat-making is a new field at Les Affûtés, and we’d like to start it up with your help.
– A real sense of pedagogy and a taste for sharing with an enthusiastic, curious and varied public, from beginners to amateurs, from teenagers to pensioners.
– Professional or advanced amateur experience
– 1 to 2 workshops per week on average (3 to 6 hours)
– Flexible schedules (most workshops take place in the evening and on weekends)
– Workshops are held in Montreal
Salary: $33.00 to $56.00 per hour, depending on the number of workshop participants.