We’re looking for a trainer with experience in horticulture and gardening and a desire to share this knowledge.
We’ve been teaching horticulture at Les Affûtés for over 2 years now, and we’d like to develop it further with your help.
– A real sense of pedagogy and a taste for sharing with an enthusiastic, curious and varied public, from beginners to amateurs, from teenagers to pensioners.
– Professional or advanced amateur experience
– 1 to 2 workshops per week on average (3 to 6 hours)
– Flexible schedules (most workshops are in the evenings and on weekends)
– Workshops are held in Montreal
Salary: $33.00 to $56.00 per hour, depending on the number of workshop participants.