Want to learn the basics of mechanics? To know how to maintain your car and to be able to leave on a trip without wondering if your car will hold up?
This 3-hour workshop, led by Morgane, will be an opportunity to learn all the basics of a good mechanic, by practicing :
– Check all the fluid levels of your car
– Change the battery and boost your car
– Learn how to change the oil and filters
– Learn how to use a spare jack to easily change a wheel
– Change a burnt out headlight
You’ll probably come out a little dirtier, but a lot wiser than when you went in.
Skills required: none, this workshop is open to anyone who wants to learn more about what goes on under the hood.
The price includes all tools, materials and oil stains!
NB: We will practice on a vehicle that we provide, no need to bring your car as a guinea pig.
Are you a past maker? Tell us what you thought of your experience.
Pick a date
None of these dates work for you?
Be one of the first to learn about upcoming classes as they become available.