Does your dashboard flash like a Christmas tree and you’d like to learn how to read your car’s malfunction codes? You want to learn more about the electrical components of a car?
This 3-hour workshop, led by Morgane, will be an opportunity to learn more about the electricity of a car, by practicing :
– Understanding an electrical circuit
– Learn how to use a multimeter
– Change a windshield wiper or window motor
– Change electrical connectors when they are corroded
– Learn to use OBD2 (code reading device)
Skills required: none, just be curious and like to pamper your car.
You don’t need to bring your car as a guinea pig, we will practice on a vehicle provided on site.
The price includes all materials and a great garage atmosphere!