You want to escape with long hikes, which allow you to discover wild places, but you don’t know how to organize yourself?
During this 3-hour workshop, given by Charles-Éric, guide, we will see everything you need to know to leave safely and with peace of mind,
Among other things, we will learn how to
- Choose your equipment (shoes, bag, tent, sleeping bag…)
- Choose the right equipment according to the weather and the terrain
- Load your backpack
- Thinking about food, cooking, using your stove
- Plan for equipment breakage and minor injuries
- Manage emergency situations (evacuation, extraction, emergency camp)
We bring all the necessary equipment, but you can bring your own if you want to learn how to use it better.
The training includes a lot of practice and a ton of tips!
NB: The workshop will be held outside, so it’s important to bring appropriate clothing for the weather, a bottle of water and a snack.
Are you a past maker? Tell us what you thought of your experience.
Pick a date
None of these dates work for you?
Be one of the first to learn about upcoming classes as they become available.