Are you wondering how to install electricity in your van? Would you like to take your vehicle to the next level of comfort?
In this 3-hour workshop, led by Morgane, a van design specialist, you will discover everything you need to know about your travel companion’s electricity needs.
First, you’ll learn how to:
– Calculate your electrical consumption
– Understand a 12V circuit: the different batteries, components, and schematics
– Understand a 120V circuit: the different components, and schematics
– Understand how to recharge your batteries
In a second part, you will practice how to:
– Draw a circuit diagram
– Create a 12V circuit: connect a pump, lights and USB recharges
– Connect 120V to connect plugs
– Solder electrical cables safely
Skills required: none, this workshop is open to anyone who wants to “keep up to date” 😉
The price includes all the necessary materials, a lot of personalized advice, and something to recharge your batteries.
PS: Please note that you will not be able to practice on your own vehicle during the course.
Are you a past maker? Tell us what you thought of your experience.
Pick a date
None of these dates work for you?
Be one of the first to learn about upcoming classes as they become available.