Want to take advantage of the summer to improve your sewing skills? And get fully equipped for the beautiful days?
The Sewing Camp is there to discover or deepen your knowledge, by taking the time (4 days in a row) to realize 4 complementary projects.
During these 13 hours of learning, divided into 4 workshops, Lea will guide us through the steps to follow to become autonomous.
A complete immersion where we will see many techniques such as: taming the sewing machine, adjusting a pattern to your measurements, cutting the fabric, sewing rounding, making a lining, putting a gimp, sewing a pocket, installing a button and an elastic, making beautiful finishes …
Dates of the July sessions:
– Class 1 on Monday July 19th from 1pm to 4pm: Tote Bag
– Class 2 on Tuesday July 20th from 1pm to 5pm: Linen shorts
– Class 3 on Wednesday July 21st from 1pm to 4pm: T-Shirt
– Class 4 on Thursday July 22nd from 1pm to 4pm: Hat
Dates of the August sessions:
– Class 1 on Monday August 16th from 1pm to 4pm: Tote Bag
– Class 2 on Tuesday August 17th from 1pm to 5pm: Linen shorts
– Class 3 on Wednesday August 18th from 1pm to 4pm: T-Shirt
– Class 4 on Thursday August 19th from 1pm to 4pm: Hat
Price includes all materials and lots of pro tips!
NB: The time of the sessions is indicative, it may take longer for some participants. We therefore recommend that you don’t schedule an appointment right after!