Sewing – Sew a fanny pack from recycled materials
Looking for a convenient and compact way to store your keys, phone and wallet? Would you like to have a fanny pack that follows you on all your daily adventures?
During this 3-hour workshop, Léa, head seamstress and pattern designer, will guide us through the patterning, cutting and sewing process to design a modern and practical fanny pack.
On occasion, we will learn to:
– Match materials with different textures and colors
– Thread and set up a machine
– Sew several layers together
– Practice straight and curved seams with topstitching
– Mount accessories such as fasteners and clips
– Sew a zipper
– Make a nice finish
Skills required: none, ideal for beginners or hobbyists
Price includes fabric, haberdashery, tools and lots of advice from a seamstress.
NB: the workshop time is indicative, and it may take longer for some participants. We therefore recommend that you do not schedule an appointment right after!