Are you looking for the perfect oversized hoodie so you can enjoy your Sundays in peace? Would you like to learn how to use a sewing machine?
This workshop, led by Léa, is for you! Over the course of 4 hours, you will learn the basics of sewing by making a warm and comfortable garment that will surely become one of your go-to hoodies.
You will learn several sewing techniques such as:
– Threading a sewing machine
– Adjusting a pattern to your measurements
– Sewing a lined patch pocket
– Making a hood adjusted to the right size
– Stitching and overlocking your pieces
– Assemble and make beautiful finishes.
Skills required: none, except a little patience and a love of being cozy.
Fabric colors vary from workshop to workshop.
Common colors: Dark blue, White, Black, Heather gray, English green.
The price includes all materials and lots of good advice!
NB: The workshop time is indicative, and it may take longer for some participants. So we recommend not to schedule an appointment right after!