Do you want to be warm and cozy in a hoodie so you can enjoy your Sundays in peace? Would you like to learn or improve your skills on a sewing machine?
This workshop, led by Léa, is for you! In 4 hours, we will learn the basics of sewing by making a warm and comfortable garment that will accompany us everywhere in our daily lives.
We will discover several techniques such as :
– Threading a sewing machine
– Adjusting a pattern to your measurements
– Sewing a lined patch pocket
– Making a hood adjusted to the right size
– Stitching and overlocking your pieces
– Assemble and make beautiful finishes.
Skills required: none, except a little patience and a love of warmth
Fabric colors vary from workshop to workshop.
Common colors : Dark blue, White, Black, Heather gray, English green.
The price includes all materials and lots of good advice!
NB: The workshop time is indicative, and it may take longer for some participants. So we recommend not to schedule an appointment right after!