The Wood course is there to deepen your knowledge, taking 6 sessions/6 half-days, over two consecutive weeks, to complete a complex project, and discovering everything you need to know to become self-sufficient!
In Level I, we train on all the machines and then make a stool/step
- Course 1: Planer, jointer, bench saw
- Course 2: Mitre saw, scroll saw, band saw, drill press
- Course 3: Gluing techniques
- Course 4: Wood and its applied technical properties
- Course 5: The art of finishing, products and techniques
- Course 6: Continuation of projects from the course and individual support
In addition to the 6 sessions over 6 days, the Wood Course gives you free access to 12 hours of independent workshops to further your project.
The sessions of this intensive training over 6 half-days, spread over two consecutive weeks, will take place at Affûtés Village on the following days
Thursday 18/08; Friday 19/08; Saturday 20/08 and Thursday 25/08; Friday 26/08; Saturday 27/08 – from 10am to 1pm.
Are you a past maker? Tell us what you thought of your experience.
Pick a date
None of these dates work for you?
Be one of the first to learn about upcoming classes as they become available.