Woodworking Course – Level I
The woodworking course is there to deepen your knowledge, taking 6 sessions to carry out a complex project, and discover everything to become autonomous.
In Level I, we learn about all the machines and then make a stool/stepladder.
- Course 1: Planer, jointer, bench saw
- Course 2: Mitre saw, scroll saw, band saw, drill press
- Course 3: Wood species and gluing.
- Course 4: Various basic assembly techniques (tenons, mortises, half-wood assembly, pocket hole, gouging, laminator)
- Course 5: Wood and its applied technical properties
- Course 6: The art of finishing, products and techniques
In addition to the 6 sessions, the Wood Course gives you free access to 15 hours of autonomous workshop, to advance your project between sessions.
The evening sessions are held once a week, over 6 consecutive weeks – on the same day at the same time.
The sessions of the course that starts on April 17 are held from 10am to 1pm on: Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 April / Saturday 01 and Sunday 02 May / Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 May.