Woodworking Course – Level I
The woodworking course is there to deepen your knowledge, taking 6 sessions to carry out a complex project, and discover everything to become autonomous.
In Level I, we learn about all the machines and then make a stool/stepladder.
- Course 1: Planer, jointer, bench saw
- Course 2: Mitre saw, scroll saw, band saw, drill pres
- Course 3: Gluing techniques
- Course 4: Wood and its applied technical properties
- Course 5: The art of finishing, products and techniques
- Course 6: Continuation of the projects of the course and individual support
In addition to the 6 sessions, the Wood Course gives you free access to 12 hours of autonomous workshop, to advance your project between sessions.
The evening sessions are held once a week, over 6 consecutive weeks – on the same day at the same time.
The sessions of the course that starts on January 26 in the Village, will take place on Wednesdays January 26, 02, 09, 16, 23 February and 02 March – from 6pm to 9pm.
The sessions of the course that starts on January 23rd in Little Italy (3 days intensive training), will take place on Sundays January 23rd, February 6th and 27th – 10am to 5pm. This schedule includes a break from 1pm to 2pm: don’t forget your lunch!
The sessions of the course that starts on March 08 in Little Italy will take place on Tuesdays March 08, 15, 22, 29, April 05 and 12 – from 6pm to 9pm.
The sessions for the course starting March 09 in the Village will be held on Wednesdays March 09, 16, 23, 30, April 06 and 13 – from 6pm to 9pm.