Are you looking for a convenient and compact way to store your keys, phone, and wallet? Would you like to have a trusty fanny pack that follows you on your daily adventures?
During this 3-hour workshop, Ann-Sophie, will guide you through the pattern making, cutting and sewing process to design a modern and practical hip bag.
You will learn how to:
– Match materials with different textures and colors
– Thread and set up a machine
– Sew several layers together
– Practice straight and curved seams with topstitching
– Attach accessories such as fasteners and clips
– Sew a zipper
– Make a nice finish
Skills required: none, ideal for beginners or hobbyists.
Price includes fabric, haberdashery, tools and lots of advice from a seamstress.
NB: the workshop time is indicative, and it may take longer for some participants. We, therefore, recommend that you do not schedule an appointment right after!